Job Responsibilities : Pharmacy Technician (Audits)
Salary : $32.26 per hour
Company : Optum
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here innovation isn’t about another gadget it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
If you are located in the Central Mountain or Pacific United States Time Zones you’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Positions in this function analyze and monitor claims against fraud waste and abuse related to network pharmacies
- Investigates reviews and analyzes claims data applying knowledge of pharmacy policy and practice and data mining techniques to determine details of fraudulent erroneous or abusive billing activity on Real Time Application System and various reports
- Auditor will need to identify and document fraudulent or erroneous activities determined as a result of their work. Auditors typically are licensed pharmacy technicians with in – depth knowledge of pharmacy operations
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together – competitive base pay a full and comprehensive benefit program performance rewards and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental Vision Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance legal insurance LTC Insurance etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Current and unrestricted Pharmacy Technician license in state of residence
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Word (creating / updating documents) and Microsoft Excel (creating / updating spreadsheets pivot tables and formulas)
- 1+ years Pharmacy Technician experience in a retail pharmacy environment some type of specialized pharmacy or PBM
- Flexibility to work as late as 5PM Pacific
- Reside in the United States in Central Mountain or Pacific Time Zone
- Experience with Specialty Pharmacy
- Experience with Medicare Part D and B
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize materials from various sometimes unrelated sources analyze and draw logical conclusions
To protect the health and safety of our workforce patients and communities we serve UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination including boosters as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with OptumRx. We’re one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You’ll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There’s no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Connecticut Nevada or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $18.17 to $32.26. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada / New York City residents is $20.00 to $35.53. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education work experience certifications etc. In addition to your salary UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package incentive and recognition programs equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex age national origin protected veteran status disability status sexual orientation gender identity or expression marital status genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.