Job Responsibilities : Remote Call Center Agent – Idaho
Salary : 16 per Hour
Company : PetSmart
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
SERVICES RESERVATION AGENT:
If you enjoy helping people find the right information services and care for their pets then you would be a great fit as a Services Reservation Agent. In our Service Reservations Center you’ll find a casual call center atmosphere a performance bonus program immersive hands-on training and flexible scheduling while you assist pet parents with their boarding accommodations and grooming appointments for their loved ones.
About the Job
**Remote Opportunity for those residing in the state of Idaho**
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
While working in our Reservations Center you’ll provide information about our PetSmart services including our Pets Hotel Grooming Salon and Pet Training. Additionally you will:
- Answer incoming phone calls from pet parents assist with scheduling appointments and answer all questions about our services.
- Ensure that all additional service opportunities are presented to the pet parent in a confident manner including why the service would be beneficial to the pet’s experience.
- Answer each call thoroughly yet efficiently ensuring all information is correctly obtained from the pet parents.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and customer relation skills.
- Communicate information clearly and accurately to the pet parent through the appropriate written and verbal means.
- Provide feedback to supervisors on processes and customer interactions as necessary.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
We’ll provide training and information to make sure you’re comfortable in your new role however we’re looking for you to come to the table with the following skills and/or experience:
- High school diploma or a combination of education and experience
- Strong grammar and communication skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use multiple systems at the same time while answering calls
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional customer service on the phone and via email
- Fluent English required; English and Spanish would be beneficial
- Perform at or above the company’s expectations including maintaining appropriate performance levels for Individual Talk Time Quality Sales percentage etc.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and adherence to call center schedule
About the Culture
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE:
PetSmart offers outstanding benefits in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- This is a fully remote position so you can enjoy the company of your pets while you work!
- Competitive hourly pay rate ample opportunity for advancement through our step increase program and a monthly bonus opportunity!
- Medical dental and vision for full-time associates. Variety of other benefits available for both full-time and part-time associates.
- Paid time off for both full-time and part-time associates.
- Excellent training and growth opportunities
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities