Job Responsibilities : Remote Personal Assistant
Salary : $62,400 – $102,000 a year
Company : Excellence Services, LLC
Location : Remote US
- Coordinate household staff and assist with monthly schedules.
- Identify and oversee various household projects as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the inventory of all household supplies (light bulbs batteries cleaning supplies).
- Prepare home for occasional events. Coordinate with vendors for holiday decor (Halloween Christmas).
- Maintain Principals’ personal Google calendars (separate from professional calendars).
- Schedule personal appointments. Calendar items forwarded by Principals.
- Update and maintain Google Contacts. Ensure information is synced to phones.
- Maintain a filing system for household needs (e.g. car registrations maintenance contracts warranties contractor bids etc.).
- Email a daily activities report to Principals.
- Purchase gifts develop and maintain gift tracker and review and audit receipts.
- Keep track of birthdays and other important dates.
- Work with travel concierge and accountant as needed.
- Plan and coordinate the family’s activities and events.
- Assist the HR team of the family office for household staff hiring.
- Conduct phone/video interviews and determine the qualification of candidates.
- Proven experience working as a personal assistant is required.
- Experience working in the Hospitality industry or a family office is preferred.
- Vault-like ability to maintain confidentiality and be ultra discreet.
- Demonstrate excellent email etiquette concise and accurate communications.
- Maintain strictest confidences–never disclose Principals’ contact information.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
- Resourceful in terms of internet search and online shopping.
- Strong work ethic reliable punctual and honest. Practical and efficient.
- Comfortable with iPhone or Android including texting camera phone and smartphone apps.
- Highly organized meticulous detail-oriented and thorough. Able to multitask and prioritize well.
- Positive attitude team player capable of working well with a vast array of high-quality vendors.
- Personable gracious and polite with excellent people skills.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
- Able to work independently but takes direction well from Principals.
- Willing to take a pre-employment psychological exam and drug screen.