Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant to CRO
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Insider Inc
Location : Remote
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings with internal and external stakeholders both on and off site.
- Calendar management ensuring that sufficient time is allocated for meetings office hours meals desk work travel etc.
- Assisting the CRO on prioritization of the most effective and efficient use of limited time and ensuring the schedule makes sense.
- Crafting and distributing agendas and other documents for meeting participants and executive team leaders when necessary.
- Organizing staff meetings and other special events.
- Other duties as assigned
- An experienced Executive Assistant who has supported top leaders with general EA duties.
- Extremely organized responsive proactive and timely with a high attention to detail.
- Comfortable with G Suite products (gmail calendar drive forms etc.)
- Able to anticipate what’s needed to make things run smoothly and to put it into action.
- A great writer with a knack for objective-focused concise business communication.
- Tactful oral communicator who knows how to deliver a message clear and concisely.
- Knowledge of advertising and/or sales is a huge plus.