Job Responsibilities : Bilingual Customer Care Specialist (Remote)
Salary : $16.40 per hour
Company : Sitel
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Bilingual Customer Care Specialist
As a Bilingual Customer Care Specialist you will deliver exceptional experiences every day for one of the fragrance industry’s best-known brands! Not only do you get to be part of an organization that encourages every team member to Learn Lead & Grow you get major perks and discounts too! This opportunity is a work from home role.
As a trusted employer we’ll create the best match for you based on your experiences and preferences including full time daytime and evening shifts. After applying you’ll complete our video interview where we’ll get to know each other better. Be sure to look for an email from email@example.com for your personal link. After you complete your interview our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set. Sitel Group has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles – our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
- With your job application you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.
Location Requirements: Must legally reside in the United States. Cannot be in Alaska California Connecticut Hawaii Maine Massachusetts New Hampshire New York Ohio Puerto Rico Rhode Island Vermont Washington Oregon or Wyoming.
- Service customers through answering emails phone calls and chats
- Utilize selling skills to make effective recommendations
- Assist clients with navigation of our website and selecting internet options
- Navigate UPS tracking issues and editing order issues
- Build and sustain relationships across the Care Center
- Exercise clear communication with various care center partners leaders and peers
Work with Us and You’ll Enjoy:
- Hands-on 100% paid training
- Work from home benefits include saving time money and the environment
- Benefits including medical dental life and vision insurance company matched 401K contribution and generous paid time off
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- You are 18+ years of age
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You can pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You work well with a team or independently
- You are able to commit 40 working hours per week
About Sitel Group:
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group! As a leading global provider of customer experience products and solutions Sitel Group empowers brands to build strong customer relationships by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. Our digital or voice-based solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With 160000+ global employees – working from home or from one of our CX Hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times a day in 50+ languages. For over 40 years our award-winning culture has been dedicated to improving the employee experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook LinkedIn and Twitter.