Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Agent – Business Relationships
Salary : 17 per Hour
Company : PayPal
Location : Remote US
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone regardless of background or economic standing has access to affordable convenient and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary: **Must reside in North Carolina ***Virtual/Work from Home As a Customer Service Business Relationship Expert you will be providing an exceptional customer experience to engaged and high-potential merchants who utilize the PayPal platform. This team supports the merchant at every stage of their customer journey. To be successful in this role you will exhibit strong ownership and communication skills. You excel at customer interaction through delivering an empowered effortless customer experience. As an advocate and voice of the merchant you will work on their behalf to achieve a resolution to their queries. Supporting in the delivery of practical solutions which result in a successful long-term partnership and mutually beneficial growth.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Confidently answer contacts and complete outreach with PayPal merchants as needed through phone and chat.
- Proactively guide and educate our merchant customers at every level of their journey with PayPal – including in relation to simple Integrations Purchase / Seller Protection and Claims Management Processes.
- Take a dynamic approach to consulting – using all tools resources and technology to reach a complete and accurate resolution while integrating meaningful questions and learnings to address future business needs.
- Engage stakeholders escalate feedback and build strong partnerships to drive proactive initiatives that remove any barriers and create effortless experiences for PayPal Merchants.
- Effectively network across the organization conveying a high level of technical e-commerce and business acumen within and between teams
- Educate and inform the merchant of the PayPal value proposition / product offering and how they may assist to add value or overcome barriers
- Boost teams through mentorship and coaching by imparting industry focused best practices.
Required Capabilities and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience within a financial service industry or call center environment with knowledge of the following areas: Technical or Product Support Credit Fraud or Credit Risk Sales (commission-based quota-based up-selling cross-selling) Marketing and business development
- Strong verbal – active listening and speaking clearly to
- Written skills – use proper grammar and punctuation
- Proficient working knowledge of the internet and MS suites
- Agility & Adaptability
- Ability to prioritize and manage time while adhering to your schedule and KPIs
- Learning on the fly multitask and efficiently use of multiple tools to identify and solve complex problems
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Troubleshoot and provide the correct solution using tools resources and technology
- Provide an accurate resolution while integrating meaningful questions to address future needs
- Dependability & Team Player
- Do what you say you will show up and build trust
- Actively contributes to the team to ensure success
- Ethics & Integrity
- Champions diversity inclusion equity and belonging
In order to work from home successfully we are looking for you to accommodate the following:
- Must have a high-speed internet connection with a minimum of 100 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload for a single user from a reliable internet provider.
- Equipment should be directly connected to a router/modem for best quality versus a wireless connection.
- All PayPal hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector.
- Must have dedicated working space free of distraction and background noise.
Physical Requirements: This position requires sitting typing and repetitive
At PayPal we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial physical and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment employee shares options health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient affordable and secure the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age color national origin citizenship status physical or mental disability race religion creed gender sex pregnancy sexual orientation gender identity and/or expression genetic information marital status status with regard to public assistance veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local law. In addition PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements based on expert guidance. Depending on location this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.