Job Responsibilities : Software Engineer 3
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : PayPal
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor’s Degree
- Be driven to get results and not let anything get in your way.
- Be proactive and anticipate/handle most issues before they blowup.
- Exhibit a strong backbone and challenge the status quo when needed.
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything you do.
- Design development and testing of features/functions delivered via applications and services.
- Collaborating with peers and seniors both within their team and across the organization.
- Working with product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time.
- Working with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built broken and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- Proficient in back-end development using Java EE technologies (e.g. Java language application servers servlet containers JMS JPA etc.).
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills with ability to analyze requirements and transform into scalable software designs.
- Experience with HTTP REST API’s and competent designing and building web services in a commercial setting.
- Experience with Design Patterns MVC and frameworks (e.g. Spring).
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures.
- Experience with development of scalable and distributed Java services.
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability availability scalability and performance.
- Competent in software engineering tools (e.g. Java build tools) and best practices (e.g. unit testing test automation continuous integration etc.).
- Should have good communication skills.
Click Here : Apply Now