Job Responsibilities : partner resources manager, Siren Retail-Remote/US
Salary : $178000 per year
Company : Starbucks
Location : Remote US
: Sep 9 2022
Job Posting End Date
: Sep 24 2022
: United States
Job Title Partner Resources Manager Siren Retail
Now Brewing – Partner Resources Manager Siren Retail! #tobeapartner
From the beginning Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only
celebrated coffee and the rich tradition but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As a Partner Resources Manager you will…
- Execute our talent practices with excellence to ensure we have the right leader in every role by:
o Providing leaders and partners with expertise and coaching
o Partnering with leaders to embed talent planning into the rhythm of the business so leaders have a clear talent plan focused on talent management succession planning building and developing talent and identifying strategies for closing capability gaps
o Facilitating talent discussions that will elevate the capability of partners within the organization
- Drive a culture of inclusion by ensuring inclusion diversity equity and accessibility are integrated into talent practices at all levels. Partner with leaders and Talent Acquisition partners to implement transparent practices for hiring and development that provide inclusion and equity for eligible partners
- Elevate team performance by assessing team dynamics building team capability and consulting on strategies to build high-performing teams
- Serve as a balanced advocate for all partners lead with a growth mindset and act as a catalyst for change.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- A strong desire to grow in the Partner Resources Organization at Starbucks
- Six years’ experience as a Human Resources generalist with emphasis in performance development training employee relations and compensation administration
- Five years serving in progressively more responsible human resources generalist roles
- Three years’ experience consulting with internal clients to identify business needs and recommend solutions
- Proven track record in creative thinking client service mentality and passion for partners (employees)
- Experience in dealing with ambiguous situations and challenges each and every day in a fast-moving fast-paced environment
- Ability to connect quickly with all levels of leaders and influence positive outcomes that drive results
- Experience leveraging existing resources to create new and improved processes and systems to support new unique business units
- Expertise in the food & beverage/hospitality/kitchen industry preferred
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or status as a protected veteran. We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color women LGBTQIA+ veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability please contact us at email@example.com.