Job Responsibilities : Telephone Interviewer – Customer Service
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Professional Research Consultants, Inc
Location : Remote US
Telephone Interviewer Full-Time – Nebraska Iowa Kansas Residents Work from Home
(Hiring Residents in Nebraska Iowa Kansas)
At PRC we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and through a culture of support respect inclusion teamwork and a good dose of humor we empower excellent employees.
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare.
At PRC we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. These employee benefits create a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development this team has your back.
- We are offering remote opportunities for this position. We are currently hiring residents in Nebraska Iowa Kansas. Full-time interviewers will be required to use their own computer and maintain a quiet private space when working from home.
- Hiring and training will be done remotely.
What do Full-time Telephone Interviewers at PRC do?
Simply stated they conduct quality telephone surveys in a prompt and friendly manner. Our Telephone Interviewers give patients and healthcare consumers a voice helping our clients achieve excellence.
You can expect:
- NO SELLING
- Paid training.
- Earn more with our updated pay structure.
- Every Interviewer has a guaranteed base rate with the opportunity to make more.
- FLEXIBLE part-time (12-28 hours per week)
- 2 shifts to choose from:
- Monday – Friday
11 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST (Based on availability)
2 p.m. – 10 p.m. CST
- Monday – Friday
What does a Full-time Telephone Interviewer at PRC need?
- Ability to exhibit a professional positive attitude and work ethic.
- Quality customer service with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Maintain daily contact with supervisory staff.
- Basic computer skills along with…
- PC with Windows 10 (or higher) and antivirus protection and Windows Firewall; or Mac with Apple OS X 10.13+ and antivirus protection.
- Ability to clearly speak read and write English is required.
- Type at least 18 WPM
- Polite professional and courteous
- Must be a resident of Nebraska Iowa or Kansas.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking drug free office. PRC has completely embraced the concept of Social Distancing. We also clean and disinfect our facilities frequently to ensure the safety of our team. Our priority is to keep our employees healthy and safe. For more information please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com.
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer