Job Responsibilities : HR Assistant
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Bold Business
Location : Remote US
We are looking to hire a Part Time HR Assistant with at least 6 months experience who will perform administrative tasks to support the organization’s human resource department.
What will you really do?
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files records and documentation
- Assist in preparation of payroll
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting calculating and entering data
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of information such as earnings taxes deductions leave disability and nontaxable wages etc
- Responds to employee payroll related inquiries
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information and implementing changes
- Executes payroll/taxation implementation Assist on various payroll audits or review
- Support payroll operations by following policies and procedures; report problems and ensure necessary corrections are made to ensure the accuracy of payroll transactions
- Must have a customer service approach be team oriented work well with all levels of employees and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a part-time 100% remote position where you’ll work from home.
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you.
- Proven experience in a payroll position in a fast-paced environment required
- Must understand payroll tax laws regulations and controls.
- Possess a strong sense of accountability and ownership and proactively resolve issues
- Must be tech-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite tools
- Capable of working from home with strong internet connectivity.
- Willing to start immediately
- Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures
Click Here : Apply Now