Job Responsibilities : Lead Medical Support Assistant
Salary : $44,740 – $58,158 a year
Company : US Veterans Health Administration
Location : Temporarily remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Monitors clinic’s Access to care.
- Monitors ICB usage ensuring insurance is collected at time of appointments and captured appropriately by the incumbent and other scheduling staff.
- Must keep abreast of rapidly changing regulations directives software patches programs and processes involved in the delivery of the healthcare benefits package.
- Incumbent updates all patient demographics.
- Communicates and interacts with patients in a manner which is appropriate to cognitive emotional and chronological maturation needs of the adult and/or geriatric patient.
- Assures that all appropriate VA forms are used correctly and regulations followed.
- Additional duties or tasks may be assigned by the supervisor to ensure efficient daily operations
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job.
- Must pass pre-employment physical examination.
- Participation in the seasonal influenza vaccination program is a requirement for all Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Personnel (HCP).
- Participation in the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination program is a requirement for all Department of Veterans Affairs Personnel.