Job Responsibilities : Remote Scheduling Specialist-Part Time-Knoxville-Patient Access Center
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : North Knoxville Medical Center
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls for all assigned clinics and operate call center telephony platforms
- Follows scheduling protocols and guidelines. Utilizes critical thinking to determine which processes to apply to specific situations.
- Determine calls with urgent needs and complete warm transfer to clinic staff
- Complete accurate patient scheduling on provider and ancillary schedules for multiple clinics and Medical Groups.
- Researches patient requests in the medical record and provides information to patient or other entity.
- Obtain information regarding refills clinical questions referrals services etc. Enter documentation and communication within EMR for non-urgent clinical calls
- Monitor assigned boxes in EMR for return communication from the clinic
- Accurately validate and enter patient name DOB and demographics
- Collects insurance and pre-certification information from callers validates insurance eligibility and correct PCP assignment. Determines appropriate and current referrals are present as indicated
- Adheres and complies to all policies and procedures
- Attend educational sessions and department meetings as scheduled
- Ability to perform all other duties as assigned or requested
Click Here : Apply Now