Job Responsibilities : Part-time Opportunity in the United States
Salary : $22 per hour
Company : Appen
Location : Remote US
Appen is a global leader in speech and searches technology services and we have several part-time work-from-home opportunities that you can apply for!
• English, Spanish, German, Thai, Arabic, or other language speakers in the United States
• Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy
• No previous work experience or college degree required
• Smartphone or Computer
• Knows how to navigate the internet and has enough resources to perform the task
Here are examples of some of the opportunities that may be available:
• Search Engine Evaluation (Work with the world’s top search engine companies)
• Social Media Evaluation (Help improve social media around the globe)
• Short Surveys (Short projects that last from 15 minutes to three hours)
• Data Collection Projects (Voice recording, Image Collection, etc.)
• Linguistic Specialties (Text to Speech, Computational, Phonetics, Pronunciation, Annotation, etc.)
• Earn extra income while at home
• Flexible work hours
• You can apply to as many projects as you can
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs or while studying
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Register through the link below.
Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to receive feedback via email or direct through the Appen Connect platform. If you are interested in also applying for other projects, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab then you will see the “Continue” button on the right side of the “Unlock More Projects Complete your profile“, complete the required information to unlock more projects. Once you complete all the details, make sure to SUBMIT it and you will be notified via email after we process your application.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
“A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.”