Job Responsibilities : Part-Time Account Specialist
Salary : n
Company : Transformations Care Network
Location : Remote US
Our vision is to create a united centralized network of accessible multi-specialty clinics that offer immediate superior behavioral health treatment options. We provide our employees with the opportunity to grow learn and expand their skills! We are growing rapidly and want to talk to you about what that looks like for you and your career!
We are currently adding an Account Specialist to our growing team!
The Account Specialist will own the account creation and management process across the enterprise for many of our key systems. Working closely with HR the Account Specialist will ensure that new employees have key accounts created by our onboarding timelines and that the account information is communicated to hiring managers. Also ensuring that accounts are retired and deleted as part of our offboarding process. Detail orientation being highly organized and willingness to work in a fast-paced rapidly growing startup environment are key characteristics of the Account Specialist.
About the Role:
- Creating maintaining and removing access to key systems utilized by employees across the enterprise including but not limited to:
- Email and Office 365
- Telehealth portals
- Electronic Medical Record access
- Phone systems
- Learning Management Portal
- Conduct audits on roles and permissions every quarter to ensure an appropriate level of access to key systems and applications
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Excellent organization skills and ability to adhere to established timelines
- High attention to detail
- Experience with process documentation and developing SOPs
- Knowledge and experience working in health-care-specific roles including information technology
Compensation: $15.00 – $17.00