Job Responsibilities : Call Center Intake Representatives (Part-time, evenings) – Remote
Salary : $16 an hour
Company : CorVel Healthcare Corporation
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
You can make a difference.
CorVel is looking to hire several Call Center Intake Representatives who want to make a difference to others. When someone is injured on the job you are the first person they will speak with. Your responsibility is to listen gather information from either the injured worker employer or someone close to the situation then input information into our system so that they can receive the necessary medical care.
This position is fully remote and you will have the opportunity to grow within our organization. The position pays $16 per hour (or $17 if bilingual in English and Spanish).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide quality telephonic and email customer service including inbound and outbound messages.
- Responsible for addressing client patient and/or provider inquiries via email fax telephonic or written correspondence ensuring adherence to contractual and state guidelines as well as client instructions.
- Receive and respond to daily emails and correspondence.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & PREREQUISITE SKILLS:
- Effective multi-tasking skills in a high-volume fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Outlook and Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong and consistent work history.
CorVel a certified Great Place to Work® Company is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers’ compensation auto health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability Commitment Excellence Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy Dental Vision Long Term Disability Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Account Options Life Insurance Accident Insurance Critical Illness Insurance Pre-paid Legal Insurance Parking and Transit FSA accounts 401K ROTH 401K and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer drug free workplace and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.