Job Responsibilities : Part-time Benefit Center Advocate (Work from Home)
Salary : $17 an hour
Company : Businessolver
Location : Remote US
Since 1998 Businessolver has delivered market-changing benefits technology and services supported by an intrinsic responsiveness to client needs. The company creates client programs that maximize benefits program investment minimize risk exposure and engage employees with easy-to-use solutions and communication tools to assist them in making wise and cost-efficient benefits selections. Founded by HR professionals Businessolver’s unwavering service-oriented culture and secure SaaS platform provide measurable success in its mission to provide complete client delight.
Right Pay. Right Schedule. Right at Home!
- Great Pay ($17.00 per hour)
- 100% Remote – Work & Train from Your Home
- Schedule Flexibility (and we mean flexible)
- Industry Leading Perks (Early Pay)
- High Growth Tech Organization with High Growth Opportunities
Businessolver is offering an opportunity customer tailored for you. We are seeking part-time employees (Advocates) to support our clients by taking calls regarding employee benefit enrollment. This is a meaningful role in which you can take pride in knowing that at the other end of our technology is a person a family member or a loved one that needs your support.
Join us for the season…or stay awhile. This is a part-time position that will allow you to have a flexible schedule all year around. However if you are interested in short-term work we would still love to talk to you. Advocates can request seasonal work assignments.
The pay rate for this position is:
- $17.00 per hour after the completion of training
- Trainees will earn $2.00 less per hour for the first 2.5 weeks (while training)
- Early Pay – You can access earned pay within only 48-hours
- Access Early Pay via an app or physical prepaid card…anytime anywhere…at no cost to you
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Shifts and schedules are varied and can range from 20+ hours per week to 35 hours per week
- Your schedule is customized to fit your availability and provide a balance between personal and business needs
The Gig Details:
- Answer a broad range of inbound calls (in support of clients) in a professional energetic and positive manner
- Respond accurately and thoroughly to caller inquiries and document call detail accordingly
- Must be a resourceful and creative problem solver who can work with members of the team to find solutions
- Ensure compliance in all areas of processing completing all transactions timely and accurately
- Take accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution
- Work under general supervision following established procedures
What You Need to Make the Cut:
- Strong customer-centric mindset
- Must be comfortable with technology – we are a technology company!
- Competitive team player who strives for excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills to find success in every opportunity
- Exceptional phone etiquette and communication skills
- Healthcare benefits or insurance industry experience (preferred but not necessary)
BYOT (Bring Your Own Technology) – In This Role You Will Utilize Your Own Technology
We Require that You Have:
- Windows Enabled PC/Laptop or MacBook (Chromebooks and Tablets are not supported)
- Internet speeds of above 20 Mbps (Download) and 5 Mbps (Upload)
- Ethernet Cable Connection Highly Recommended
- USB Enabled Headset also Highly Recommended
- Businessolver will provide a 2.5-week training program prior to going live
- Training will be a combination of live virtual classroom training and self-paced coursework (all completed from your home)
- On average new Advocates will spend 25 hours in week one and 25 hours in week two completing training*
- However there will be up to 40 hours available each week to complete training. The length in self-guided training sessions depends on each individual and what they are most comfortable with – New advocates are able to complete the self-guided learning as fast or as slow as they prefer as long as it is completed by the specific dates given
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference we want to hear from you!
Businessolver is committed to maintaining an environment that protects client data. We train our employees to maintain leading class security practices and expect all employees to adhere to policy procedures and controls.
(Applicable to all roles at an AVP DIR VP or SVP and above level):
Serve as a security contact for the business unit. Responsible for driving adoption and compliance with information security and privacy practices. Serve as a liaison with the information security team on security and privacy matters.
Equal Opportunity at Businessolver:
Businessolver is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity veteran status and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements.