Job Responsibilities : Entry-Level Warehouse Material Handler
Salary : $17 an hour
Company : CSG
Location : Remote US
CSG is a leader in innovative customer engagement revenue management and payments solutions that make ordinary customer experiences extraordinary.
As a flexible first organization you can find our remote and on-site locations here.
Hi I’m Jill Huff your Recruiter. At CSG we choose to see beyond a resume paper. We put your story perspective background and what you have to offer first. While the traditional approach works for some many miss out on fantastic talent like yourself and we refuse to make that mistake. Instead we believe that by channeling the power of all we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary.
Channel the power of YOU as the next Full-Time Warehouse Material Handler at CSG.
Who will love this job
- A producer – you enjoy working in a production environment learning from recommendations valuing good attendance and finding pride in creating quality work
- A grower – you learn new skills and expose yourself to experiences that you can apply quickly to enhance results
- A collaborator – you will do well in this role if you enjoy working in a teamwork environment
- A communicator – you know how to connect with people from different backgrounds and respect their differences
- An observer – you are committed to ensuring safety in all aspects of your work
What you’ll do
- You will report to an Output Solutions Center Leader to contribute to the Production Floor and Warehouse efforts for material fulfillment purposes stock supplies and materials route materials for Insert Operators and clean designated areas – Watch the work in action
- You will remove paper and cardboard waste from machines to designated compactor and notify the appropriate party when the compactor is full while maintaining a proper level of postal supply stock at each piece of equipment
- Assist Operators by moving materials in and out of work cells load trays to the conveyor and remove unusable stock to a designated area in the warehouse
- Restock supplies water and reservoir containers and carts at each equipment station
- Assist the Team Captain with job assignment distribution by moving pallets and carts to machines while using equipment to organize postal supply storage such as pallet jacks and forklifts while supporting the mail prep area
You should have
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting fewer requirements. Channel the power of YOU and apply to discover if we’re a match.
- Perform basic math calculations
- Proficient in English in a business work environment
$17 per hour $1000 sign-on bonus and 12% shift differential for night shift plus opportunities for overtime
Salary is contingent on but not limited to geographical location and experience
12-hour shift of 6 AM – 6 PM or 6 PM to 6 AM on a rotating schedule including weekends and holidays
Example: Work 2 days then you get the next 2 days off. Then work the following 3 days then you get the next 2 days off and so forth.
Perks & Benefits
- Climate controlled work environment
- Paid onboarding training
- Medical Dental and Vision: available on day one!
- Paid Vacation Volunteer and Holiday Time Off
- Emotional and Mental Well-being resource program
- Adoption Program
- Parental Leave for both parents
- Tuition-Education reimbursement
View all benefits
For over 40 years we’ve serviced the world’s most recognizable brands with future-ready solutions in customer engagement revenue management and payments that make ordinary customer experiences extraordinary. As a trusted technology provider in telecommunications retail financial services and healthcare our solutions impact over 900 customers in over 120 countries. Over 5000 customer-obsessed CSGers in more than 20 countries made it possible and helped reach our $1 billion in revenue milestone.
Our Way of Life
Our people power a culture of integrity innovation and impact. In return we power our people with the choice to work from home in-office or a hybrid work combination that integrates well with their lifestyle. You’ll find CSGers exercising this choice at most of our locations worldwide.
We are committed to building and nurturing a diverse supportive and inclusive work environment where individuality is valued and our people can flourish. We believe our workforce should reflect the world we live in and that we are stronger because of our differences. By embracing different backgrounds attributes experiences and perspectives we will help our employees customers and communities excel while together we work toward making social equality a reality.
We are committed to making a bigger community impact by creating new opportunities and access for underrepresented communities protecting the environment and developing technology solutions that foster digital inclusivity. That’s just who we are. If not us then who?
Follow us! LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare MetLife dental and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k) serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details please view: https://online.flippingbook.com/view/854641217/ .