Job Responsibilities : Overnight Operations Manager
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Dropoff
Location : Remote
- Schedule for this position is Mon/Thur/Fri: 10pm – 6am CST; Sat/Sun: 8pm – 6am CST
- Lead and support the overnight Customer Service and Dispatch teams bringing best practices for phone/chat support and dispatch services.
- Provide overnight reporting communication and coordination on key enterprise accounts. Maintain continuity with outgoing evening and incoming morning staff members.
- Serve as customer service engagement escalation point tackling customer service issues directly where necessary.
- Provide dispatch oversight to assure timely order assignment and delivery tracking oversight in all markets. Provide hands on dispatch support when necessary to maintain service.
- Conduct call reviews and dispatch feedback to provide staff feedback and coaching. Work with Director of Dispatch and Customer Service department heads to provide training and support to team members.
- Work with Operations leadership team to identify process and efficiency improvements to improve scalability.
- Monitor overall on time delivery and take necessary actions to maintain service levels.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to drive performance metrics such as productivity CSAT quality service level and other key channel and customer metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships within the organization and work collaboratively with peers and key business partners to build high performing teams.
- Must thrive under pressure and work well in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Ability to multitask and make sound business decisions with minimal supervision.
- Background with leveraging contact center and dispatch software technologies to drive exceptional customer experiences.
- Experience with G Suite tools and/or Microsoft office with solid metric and analysis creation and reporting to drive insight and performance.