Job Responsibilities : Advocate, Post GstRel Esc Shift (REMOTE/VIRTUAL WORKPLACE) – Overnight
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Royal Caribbean Group
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shipboard Personnel – Assisting our shipboard staff in researching issues and determining the appropriate action needed to resolve it onboard in order to prevent post-cruise volume.
- Travel Partners and Sales Managers – When a guest escalates their issues to the sales channel we will assist the T/P and/or BDM in reaching a fair and reasonable resolution keeping both the business as well as guest interests in mind.
- Global Security – On occasion our Global Security team will leverage us in communicating with certain guests regarding a specific issue that must be discussed prior to that guest sailing again.
- Social Media – As technology advances so does the number of outlets available for guests to voice their concerns. Social media sites will be monitored in order to respond to guest concerns that are posted.
- Direct Guests – Assist direct guests with any issues they present and work with them to find a fair and reasonable resolution.
- Responsible for effectively communicating with all relevant shipboard and shoreside departments as well as external vendors and providing appropriate follow-up.
- Education: High School Diploma required; College or University Degree preferred.
- Experience: 2 years customer service industry related experience required.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel as well as Windows.
- 40 wpm typing required.
Click Here : Apply Now