Job Responsibilities : Lab Dispatcher/CSR – Remote (Overnight)
Salary : $42900 per Year
Company : TridentCare
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Dispatcher Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Dispatches all orders for services to field service personnel within fifteen (15) minutes of order entry.
1. Properly documents changes to orders requested by facility and/or ordering physician.
2. Coordinates estimated time of arrival (ETA) with appropriate technician and facility upon request.
3. Ensures dispatched orders are confirmed as received by technicians.
4. Contacts facilities when scheduling or re-scheduling is necessary for any reason.
5. Coordinates reassignment of orders to different technicians when necessary.
6. Assists with inbound Customer Service calls as needed or directed.
1. High School Graduate or GED.
2. Proficient to expert use of Microsoft Office software.
3. Ability to communicate clearly both in listening and confirming the message received and in relaying clearly all necessary information to ensure effective response.
4. Ability to focus on the task at-hand in a busy call center environment
1. Must have private workspace free from external sounds and distractions. Must meet safety checklist requirements.
2. Must have high speed internet connection to support VoIP communications. Fiber or Cable is recommended. DSL and Satellite connections are not recommended.
3. Must successfully pass Trident Care’s Network Performance Test. Must have access to a PC that can run this test. (Not Chromebook).
- High School or better
- Dispatch and Routing
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)