Job Responsibilities : Order Coordinator – 100% REMOTE
Salary : $54600 per year
Company : TSP
Location : Remote US
If you’re one to rise to a challenge this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of an Order Coordinator:
- Tracking the full lifecycle of professional services bookings
- Collaborating with support operations logistics sales finance and legal to execute professional services tasks
- Coordinating service engagements and installations within the US
- Managing the calendars and scheduling of a team of implementation engineers in the US
- Assisting in onboarding new implementation engineers by providing a curriculum and managing training schedules
- Responsible for enhancing and maintaining our support applications: Salesforce CRM Field Service Lightning NetSuite
- Developing monitoring and following up on reporting with professional services management and internal/external team members to ensure data is being maintained properly related to forecasting and implementation metrics
- Forecasting and tracking quarterly revenue
- Managing a team of partner engineers; responsible for training dispatching and invoice tracking
- Tracking partner invoices and margin
- Coordinating other PS field events including off-sites and training’s
- Creating and maintaining purchase orders for professional services team
- Other projects as deemed appropriate
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- 1-3 years’ experience in technical field service support / professional service customer success or similar organization within the technology field.
- Must be highly detail oriented and extremely organized
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple engagements and priorities
- Flexibility supporting multiple time zones
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Possess basic accounting and finance knowledge
- A fast-learner needing minimum supervision and able to solve complex challenges
- A solid understanding and use of Salesforce
- Mastery of Microsoft Office programs including: Excel Word PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to tactfully respond to scheduling requests and provide alternative suggestions to satisfy all parties
- Excellent oral and written communication skills able to speak articulately with personnel at all levels
- Experience scheduling professional services engagements
Additional information about this Order Coordinator role:
- 100% remote opportunity
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada we create custom flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network server and storage maintenance we create an entirely positive above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression pregnancy age national origin disability status genetic information protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.