Job Responsibilities : Wealth Investment Management National Office Intern / Co-Op III
Salary : $69000 Per Year
Company : TD Bank
Location : Remote CA
Educational requirements : Graduate
All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also what makes us special as an employer.
TD’s Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills gain new perspectives and create impact at work and in your community. That’s our unique and inclusive culture.
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
OVERVIEW OF THE TEAM
At TD Wealth Private Wealth Management we strive to be the most client and employee centric wealth management firm in Canada while striving to Discover and Achieve What Truly Matters to our Clients.
Our Investment Management divisions work approximately 1000 advisors and their teams to service over one hundred thousand High Net Worth clients across Canada.
Investment Management National Office is responsible for the following key pillars:
- Design and Development of the Wealth Legendary advisor and client experience
- Develop and improve national strategies and incentive programs
- Ownership of the overall employee experience strategies for Investment Advice & Investment Counsel Businesses
- Drive End to End Business Process improvements via tool development
How You Will Contribute
The Co-op will report to the Senior Manager Performance Pricing and Incentive Design. This job is ideal for someone who likes to work in a specialized environment and achieve exceptional results. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting national and local advisor business and pricing strategies.
The candidate will get to use a variety of skill sets within this role:
- Relationship Building
- Impacting & Influencing
- Communication & Presentation
- Strategic Thinking Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- What You Bring to TD
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree with a focus in business
- Demonstrated ability to take independent action to achieve results – Self Starter / Motivator
- Strong relationship building skills – (Internal team business stakeholders)
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint Excel Word Teams)
- Strong business acumen: Ability to start at a high level and go deep to understand business problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to changing priorities
- Overseeing key steps in the process improvement effort: the collection and analysis of financial and non-financial data the development of solutions
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate information is posted to the business Book of Record
- Proven ability to work effectively with teams and individually
Early Talent Requirements
- Applications must include a transcript cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located irrespective of remote working arrangements.
At TD we are committed to fostering an inclusive accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation) please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category – Primary