Job Responsibilities : Private K-12 Tutor
Company : Sylvan Learning
Location : Remote US
We are looking for enthusiastic private K-12 tutors to join our community of superstar teachers who deliver online and in-person 1:1 tutoring to Sylvan families. If you are motivated to make a difference by supporting the ever-growing need for educational support and dedicated to delivering quality, personalized tutoring, then we want to hear from you!
As a certified Sylvan Tutor, your primary role will be to build lasting family relationships and support the academic needs and goals of your students. You’ll meet with your students online for 1:1 sessions and provide parents with responsive, honest communication and feedback on their child’s progress. And, to ensure you’ll be the most effective tutor, you’ll always be looking for new strategies, resources, and tools to use that will help your students progress and achieve their very best.
Here are just a few perks you’ll enjoy as a Sylvan Tutor:
- Work as much as you want, when you want. You get to establish your tutoring availability in a manner that meets your personal lifestyle and income goals.
- Establish your own hourly rates for tutoring. We have the lowest commissions in the industry, so you get to keep more of the income you’ve earned.
- Meet with your students online or in person. Create and maintain a Sylvan online tutor profile that you can also share with others for a more robust approach to attracting new families and marketing your tutoring services.
- Manage your tutoring business from anywhere, any time! Our user-friendly website and mobile app make it easy for you to handle your schedule, receive online payments, respond to session requests, and communicate with your families from home or on-the-go. No more worrying about invoicing or collecting payments.
- A dedicated Sylvan In-Home Tutor Success team. We are committed to providing you with first-class support, communication, product training, business development resources, and so much more…
- Please adhere to local health guidelines for in-person sessions.