Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative (temporary)
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Under Armour
Location : Remote US
The Customer Service Representative works within the Ecommerce Call Center connecting with UA customers across several channels of communication: telephone chat and email. This position is the voice of UA.com delivering world class customer service to our Ecommerce consumer base. The position is part-time working a minimum of 30 hours per week with the possibility of longer hours pending individual performance and business need.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Connect with the Ecommerce Under Armour customer across several channels of communication: phone chat email and social media.
- Represent the company and our customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity while delivering world class customer service.
- Add value for customers by building relationships and trust through customer interactions.
- Maintain an in-depth and up to date knowledge of products and sales techniques become a product expert.
- Identify and communicate trends and improvements which could help drive our business.
- Assist with a variety of inquiries related to customer orders product information and company policies.
- Process all global direct customer exchanges and work with Customer Service team to ensure timely processing.
- Work with both SAP operating system and Right Now Technologies (RNT) to research and resolve customer returns exchanges gift card and carrier claim requests.
- Refine sales skills through on-going participation in sales meetings training.
- Promote teamwork by assisting and sharing information with other CSRs
- Contribute impactful sales service and knowledge that will propel Under Armour towards exceeding team goals and sales plans.
- Meet and exceed all performance objectives and metrics set in scorecards
- Exhibit a professional and positive attitude and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
Qualifications (Knowledge Skills & Abilities)
To perform the job successfully an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years equivalent customer service experience
- Familiarity with basic IT systems and functions
- Bilingual Spanish or French a plus
- External Posting
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which could include days evenings and weekends.