Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Associate – Permanent
Salary : From $20.43 an hour
Company : Accenture
Location : St. Catharines, ON CA
Educational requirements : High School
Accenture Niagara is growing! Did you know that our Customer Service Associate (Sales & Marketing) work on behalf of a leading global social media giant?
We’re looking for motivated individuals who enjoy a challenge! You don’t need to be a Social Media expert to apply. Accenture provides extensive training & industry expertise to develop our employees into trusted marketing advisors!
What sets us apart from other employers?
- We offer a $20.43 per hour starting wage and a $1000 sign-on bonus!
- We offer full-time permanent positions with a comprehensive total rewards package!
- Accenture has also been ranked a Canada Top Employer for 11 consecutive years.
What can you expect from us?
Here are a few benefits you can expect when working with a rock star team at Accenture:
- Competitive hourly rate ($20.43 base to start)
- NOC Code: 6552
- A comprehensive total rewards package (health and dental benefits wellness programs paid sick leave generous time off RRSP and more!)
- Sign-on bonus of $1000
- Shift premiums for working evenings and weekends.
- Language premiums of $4/hour for bilingual customer inquiries via email and/or calls. The language premium program is market-driven and Accenture may amend change alter or discontinue this program at any time as market conditions warrant. To be eligible for the language premium skilled individuals need to receive a passing score upon completing the standardized Accenture language testing and must be successfully staffed in the bilingual queues.
- Full-time positions scheduled between 35 and 44 hours per week.
- Flexibility to select your assigned schedule every month based on your performance
- Annual merit increases based on performance
- Recognition for individual efforts
- Spacious workstations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Opportunities for continued self-development with access to extension online courses
- Professional development attending comprehensive paid training from 2 to 8+ weeks upon hire
- Extensive post-training coaching and support for up to 3 months
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive open and engaging work environment
- Opportunity to give back to the community supporting local causes and volunteer efforts.
What would your day-to-day look like?
You can work with purpose daily experiencing the following:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
- Demonstrating empathy to customers concerns through multiple channels which may include email and telephony.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements.
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good to excellent computer skills with technical expertise
- Technical experience digital experience a plus
- Experience using social media
- Experience in working in a sales environment with sales targets or quotas
- Familiarity with online advertising products
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
- Superior writing skills
- Good to excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- Flexible and quick learner able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Professional customer service skills with a strong phone presence solutions mindset helping nature passion for the customer and customer experience
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
At Accenture inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures ethnicities beliefs backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity religion gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression age or disability.
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.
Job Types: Full-time Permanent
Salary: From $20.43 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Expected start date: 2022-08-03