Job Responsibilities : Senior Human Resources Manager
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Omni Hotels & Resorts
Location : 11819 Miami Street, Omaha, NE 68164
- Drive and reinforce the Omni Culture.
- Support creating an environment that promotes customer service teamwork and accountability for both in office and work from home associates
- Provides counsel and assistance to all management in regard to associate concerns/issues
- Administers the salary administration policies and programs. Reviews and adjusts salary ranges every 12 months; conducts local wage surveys annually.
- Oversees annual associate benefit program open enrollment
- Conducts quarterly associate engagement survey.
- Participates in planning and execution of associate events.
- Conduct exit interviews and report trends to General Manager
- Develop a presence within the community developing community partnerships.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes ensure resources are properly allocated
- Coordinates management development and associate training and recommends new programs based on need.
- Analyze turnover and drive retention efforts with leadership team
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance
- Stays abreast of all Federal and State laws and keeps management advised of changes which affect associate and operations.
Click Here : Apply Now