Job Responsibilities : Applications and Business Development Engineer 1
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : AMETEK, Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Identify areas for business development
- Evaluate customer drawings and propose measurement solutions
- Perform and present demonstration measurements on customer production samples
- Become an expert at programming/running Taylor Hobson measurement equipment
- Create webinars publications and other marketing materials
- Cultivating customer relationships
- Travel to customer locations to provided: programming training and support. Travel up to 60%.
Required Essential Skills:
- Ability to read and understand technical mechanical drawings and documentation.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong mathematical competency
- Strong understanding of programming concepts with experience beneficial
- Exceptional problem-solving capacity
- Strong PC Skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of applications and markets within the aerospace automotive bearing and optics industries
- Well networked within the previous industries
- Ability to research emerging technologies
- Understanding of precision manufacturing processes
- Experience with CAD software