Job Responsibilities : Registered Nurse (Minimum Data Set Coordinator)
Salary : $74,237 – $137,389 a year
Company : US Veterans Health Administration
Location : Temporarily remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
- Anticipate cultural needs beliefs or concerns of the patient population we serve.
- Listen to and remain sensitive to the needs and expectations of our patients and others.
- Treat patients and others with respect dignity and courtesy.
- Consider age of patients & cultural beliefs when assessing planning and implementing care.
- Function as coordinator and facilitator of RAI/MDS assessment process according to long-term care standards; contributes to VISN performance measures.
- Demonstrate expertise in application of nursing process to RAI/MDS assessment and interdisciplinary plans of care for CLC Veterans
- Monitor and manage the timely electronic transmission of MDS.
- Conduct chart audits and maintain a log of deficiencies/discrepancies for the purpose of identifying errors in coding of RAI/MDS forms during the completion process.
- Communicate to leadership and interdisciplinary team members any changes to directives and guidelines related to the RAI/MDS process.
- Develop and communicate an appropriate plan of action to correct identified quality deficiencies and submitting the plan in coordination with the appropriate nurse manager(s).
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- Subject to background/security investigation.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.