Job Responsibilities : Manager of Clinical Practice
Salary : $81000 Per Year
Company : Bayshore HealthCare
Location : Remote CA
Educational requirements : Graduate
Bayshore is seeking a dedicated Manager of Clinical Practice to join our amazing team as we continue our 50+ year tradition of providing high-quality care to our community. As a trusted partner Bayshore is working to respond and provide much needed services to its clients and communities across Canada. As an MCP we offer you the chance to make a difference and do meaningful work.
At Bayshore you create special moments for clients and caregivers/nurses every day. If your calling is to “be the difference” by providing outstanding nursing care and supervision then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
Bayshore strives to take good care of you – while you take care of others:
- Chart your path – Take charge of your day and manage what’s important to you. We offer work flexibility designed to empower you
- Shape the wellbeing of our clients & communities – Take control and use your experience to create special moments for your clients and help us build better communities
- Realize your full potential – We are committed to helping you realize the future you desire and we achieve this through a wide variety of work options continuous learning and access to healthcare experts
- Feel rewarded for doing what you love – Do you want to make a difference and get back to the fundamentals of caring? We will empower you to do work you are passionate about with autonomy and support from experienced colleagues and supervisors. We offer competitive pay and comprehensive company-sponsored benefits for you and your family
- Work in a safe and healthy work environment – We take health & safety seriously. We provide personal protective equipment (PPE) relevant training in line with evolving health guidelines and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19
The Work You Will Do
As an MCP you will work to meet and mentor the diverse needs of the clients and caregivers you serve in your community by providing a wide range of services:
- Remote/Hybrid Role: Home Office and Client Location
- Travel within the community will be required on a regular basis
- Occasional travel within Ontario may also be required
- Understand and support the mental health needs of clients and caregivers/nurses
- Work with Complex client care needs within the community
- Building and designing care plans in collaboration with Care Manager or Area Director to facilitate scope of needs for complex clients
- Provide mentorship supervision performance management to caregivers/nurses while working one-on-one with your clients to provide care in a facility or in their own home; deliver the highest quality home health care with compassion excellence and reliability
- Provide client care by using the skills of observation assessment nursing diagnosis and counseling
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Provide education and training to caregivers/nurses on an on-going basis
- Provide care on occasion including standard care services as well as specialized client specific procedures when required
Who You Are
- At least three years of recent experience with progressive responsibilities as a Nursing Supervisor preferably in a community setting
- Solid knowledge of the principles practices and methods of community nursing and service delivery to clients as well as program development implementation and evaluation.
- Desire to help improve the lives of those in your community through mentorship and training activities
- Hold a current Nursing license in good standing within Ontario. Graduate of a nursing degree/diploma from an accredited School of Nursing
- Evidence of current CPR certification
- Ability to work independently and effectively lead a team; above average report writing and communication skills with both Field and Administrative employees;
- Have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for commuting
- A clear Police Criminal Record
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle difficult situations in an objective consistent format
- Must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada**
**Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g. two doses of a two dose vaccine series or one dose of a single- dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Bayshore is in accordance with provincial Accessibility regulations as well as Provincial Human Rights Code legislation.