Job Responsibilities : Operations Supervisor – Remote Online Notary
Salary : $47,200 – $70,800 a year
Company : Covius
Location : Remote
Duties & Responsibilities
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing notary regulations.
- Work individually and as an active team member helping to achieve department goals.
- Effectively evaluate motivate delegate and monitor team activities.
- Provide onboard training to new staff as well as provide additional training to existing staff as needed.
- Provide support for escalated problem resolution.\ Work with Training Department to develop training tools and job aids aimed at increasing production volume or improving loan quality.
- Identify negative trends associated with key areas such as compliance or loan quality and work directly with sales managers to provide solutions.
- Effectively communicate change in process and procedure or best practice to peers and sales managers.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external management/clients/customers/vendors.
- While performing the duties of this position the employee will view have access to and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as requested.
- Expertise in management of workflow/process management
- Background in Customer relations/Client Support
- Experience working in Consumer Services
- Strong organizational skills ability to meet continuous deadlines and coordination between all persons involved with the escrow transaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people individually and as a versatile team player.
- Continuous alertness concentration and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with little or no guidance.
- Ability to consult with principals and/or their agents to resolve discrepancies and organize/prioritize workflow.
- Helpful to have Knowledge of title process escrow process.
Knowledge and Skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Strong detail orientation
- Knowledge of company and/or client operating systems
Click Here : Apply Now