Job Responsibilities : Executive Talent Acquisition Research Associate – remote
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Nordstrom Inc
Location : Remote US
- Research the potential client and industry situation to identify pertinent talent implications.
- Develop a proposed high-level search strategy for the client facing team to use as a conversation guide with the prospective client; partner with the Principal Executive Recruiter and the Principal Executive Researcher to ensure consistency of strategy with the target companies and profiles they develop.
- Produce comprehensive reports which detail the relevant target companies possible market sources and candidates for an assignment.
- Consistently identify and assist in developing best-in-class high quality diverse candidate slates (both obvious and non-obvious) as appropriate.
- Maintain the highest quality information in the company-wide database including the timely and rigorous capture of insight gathered during search work.
- Build and maintain a catalogue of easy-to-use insights tools and data that help client facing teams and the broader JWN talent community achieve their objectives.
- Grow and develop sector-specific and geographic market knowledge.
- Conduct background research and generate insights to drive content for client presentations
- Contribute to building Nordstrom talent database by proactively tracking and capturing individuals in target market / sector / practice.
You own this if you have…
- Work experience involving analytical tasks (compiling and managing data assets conducting primary or secondary research etc.)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; superior logical reasoning capabilities (quantitative and qualitative).
- Ability to quickly filter and synthesize large amounts of information identifying key points and providing relevant insights to senior decision makers.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation-development capabilities; demonstrated ability to produce succinct relevant documentation for internal or external clients.
- Professional attitude and high service orientation.
- Highly effective in working autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Executive search experience preferred.
Click Here : Apply Now