Job Responsibilities : Inbound Customer Service (Loans) Work from Home
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Bank of the West
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Responsible for providing internal and external customer service primarily over the telephone and written communication or through work orders from other departments. Researches and initiates monetary and maintenance transactions to resolve issues from customer inquiries.
PAID TRAINING STARTS: January 10th Monday-Friday for a minimum of 4 weeks, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM CST (Adjust to your time zone)
Pay: $15/hr with advancement opportunities; $16/hr bilingual Spanish
AVAILABLE SHIFTS: (Work schedules are released in Central Time Zone; adjust to your time zone)
Essential Job Functions
- Processes requests and transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures including payoff quotes, missing payments, credit disputes, payment histories and explanation of the interest accrual process.
- Provides information on bank products as requested.
- May recommend alternative banking products and/or make referrals to other departments.
- Completes maintenance as requested including address changes, due date changes, automatic payment requests, phone payments and waiving late charges.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- None “Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures. Follows basic work routines and standards.
Typically does not require prior experience.”
- Understands and adheres to all training and bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
- Effectively uses all applicable systems, technology and software to perform job functions.