Job Responsibilities : Photographer – Peel Region
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : Edge Imaging Inc
Location : Remote CA
Educational requirements : High School
Edge Imaging is the leading Canadian school Photography Company. Edge is made up of over 400 employees with countless years of digital capture and school photography experience. Our state-of-the-art photo lab and customer care centre are located in Burlington Ontario. Servicing over 2300 schools across Canada. Edge Imaging is committed to prompt efficient friendly service and quick turnaround times.
We proudly remain 100% Canadian owned and operated. As a result of our growing business we are looking for a talented dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
The seasonal photographer will travel to various schools to conduct school photo day sessions. The photographer will be required to photograph both children and adults. The successful candidate must be a motivated individual who is enthusiastic about photography and is customer service oriented.
What you will focus on
- Photograph a variety of subjects both children and adults individually or in groups
- Setup and break down professional photography equipment
- Coordinate the photo session day at the school to ensure an efficient day
- Address a variety of school administrator teacher and students’ requests
- Training to become a professional photographer will be provided
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- Photography experience not required but preferred
- Strong customer focus and organization skills
- Ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities
- Experience working with children is an asset
- Experience working in retail and customer service is an asset
- Successful candidates require reliable car with the ability to carry professional photographic equipment. A valid driver’s license and car insurance is required
- As this position involves working with children in a school setting the successful applicants must pass a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive photography training that is paid
- Paid personal days
- Mileage included
- Fun and work hard play hard environment!
Physical requirements & work environment
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
- Ability to stand walk bend repetitively for extensive periods of time
- Travel required throughout specified region
- School environment from Kindergarten to High School
- As per Edge company vaccination policy all team members are encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
We would like to thank all applicants in advance. Should you be selected for an interview you will be contacted directly. Edge Imaging is committed to diversity and accessibility. Should you require an accommodation due to disability please contact hr @edgeimaging.ca and we will work towards a solution.