Job Responsibilities : REMOTE POSITION *** ORDER ENTRY SPECIALIST I
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : ABI Document Support Services
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Establish correct information in regard to all aspects of orders: Ordering client information Bill To information court information Opposing and Co-Defense Counsel information facility(ies) information patient/subject information and assign appropriate order date and deposition date to each order depending on order type and client reference.
- “Set-up order” and assign the corresponding database codes for the Customer Billing/Carrier pending court all Counsels listed and facilities.
- Perform internet research as needed to locate working telephone/facsimile numbers or a physical address for appropriate contact person(s) for Opposing Counsel and/or Co-Defense Counsel and Business Entities.
- Enter status into the ABI computer system documenting employee’s name date indicating when order was “set up and entered”; apply 24–hour Confirmation for Client; and status that order has been sent to review.
Educational and/or Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior work experience in data entry.
- Preferred work experience in a medical legal or insurance claims office.
Skills and Abilities
- Typing proficiency preferred level of at least 45 wpm accuracy no errors.
- Proficiency on the internet with searching and locating information quickly.
- Ability to adapt to changes and absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good telephone etiquette written interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Has some understanding of the internal processes of medical facilities and med-legal terminology.