Job Responsibilities : Workday Core HR Lead
Salary : $140,000 a year
Company : Nike
Location : Remote
- As Core HR Lead partner closely with the people team to build a foundation for the project efforts by capturing the business context – problem definition current state objectives business case desired future state definition etc. and possible methods of configuration within the various Workday HCM Modules.
- Collaborate with staff members IT colleagues and other partners to define detailed customer requirements and system interfaces assess available technologies and develop and present viable solution options while under the leadership and supervision of a project manager.
- Collaborate closely with the Core HR business to understand their needs. Obtain and document Workday HCM requirements for all setup values business processes and integrations.
- Develop calculated fields condition rules and business processes that support the business requirements outlined. Document impact of configuration changes to business processes and communicate to HR partners. Mitigate any issues/impacts to other business areas.
- Maintain up-to-date Core HCM design documentation to reflect any changes made to business processes / design post implementation. Support configuration updates for Workday HCM when impacted by releases and upgrades.
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine appropriate action plan for break/fix including impacted employees/users/data clean-up.
- Support UAT activities by providing input to test cases recommended for configuration changes.
- Ensure 100% alignment to all policy processes and procedures.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas of HR data and information whether internal to Nike or customer specific.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; or combination of relevant education training and experience
- Demonstrating knowledge of Core HCM as applicable to Workday (essential)
- Strong general understanding of all Workday HCM modules with Recruiting Talent and Reporting a plus
- Detail oriented with superior analytical problem solving pragmatism and organization skills
- Demonstrable experience working in project oriented hard-working teams
- Influencing the Workday product roadmap understanding and articulating business needs to drive and evaluate/set roadmap priorities;
- Deep knowledge of Workday’s Business Process Framework and Security with core HCM Staffing BP Alerts Report Scheduling etc.
- Good attention to detail goal oriented. Must be able to effectively manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently.
- Adaptability flexibility and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad hoc requests.
- Commitment to excellence in delivery of customer service.
- Comfortable in working with personnel at all levels of the organization.