Job Responsibilities : Senior Privacy Compliance Analyst
Salary : $83,000 a year
Company : Nike
Location : Remote
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelors’ degree with preference for degrees focusing on the intersection of technology and policy with 1-2 years relevant professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passion for privacy and technology.
- Strong desire to communicate with internal clients and partners regarding the importance of privacy as a core value. Strong commitment to maintaining good relationships through effective communication.
- General understanding of development practices that produce technical user experiences.
- General understanding of enterprise-wide data flows.
- Good judgment regarding the expectations of average global technology users.
- Familiarity with digital product technologies that tend to have data privacy implications preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced technology environment where willingness to learn and adapt is essential.
Click Here : Apply Now