Job Responsibilities : Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary : $65,000 a year
Company : Nike
Location : Remote
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or a combination of relevant experience education and training.
- Highly self-sufficient and able to effectively influence all levels of project participants.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (and experienced in the entire Microsoft 360 suite of products); ideally with experience in KeyNote and other presentation technologies.
- Strong communication and group facilitation skills.
- Promotes teamwork to achieve the organization/program mission; win as a team.
- Solid understanding of organizational tools and process efficiency.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable in a highly dynamic and frequently ambiguous environment.
- Experience working in a global HR and/or Talent Acquisition/Executive Search function preferred.
NIKE Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race color religion sex national origin age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression veteran status or disability.