Job Responsibilities : Lead Recruiter
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Nike
Location : Remote US
NIKE Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow think dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers leaders and visionaries. At NIKE Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract retain and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture organizational effectiveness talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning talent acquisition talent development compensation and benefits employee relations and more. Together they develop a motivated diverse and engaged global team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or a combination of relevant experience education and training.
- Deep understanding of creative passive sourcing strategies to identify and hire top talent.
- Exceptional interpersonal and consultative skills and can influence at all levels
- Experience in the facilitation of behavioral-based interview training.
- Expert knowledge of recruiting practices principles applications and methods including interviewing and assessment skills.
- Proven ability to effectively build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to discover organize and present relevant market data to plan sourcing strategies and influence key decisions.
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment.