Job Responsibilities : Workday Workforce Planning Lead
Salary : $140,000 a year
Company : Nike
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
- Support the design development and implementation of our Workforce analytics and data strategy using Adaptive Insights.
- Serve as the analytics subject matter expert driving analytic effectiveness and skill development internally.
- Review and analyze spreadsheet-based resource planning models and re-engineer into Adaptive Insights.
- Design and develop dashboards reports presentations and visual aids used to educate inform and influence the decisions of HR clients and business leaders
- Integrate data from multiple HRIS systems and develop analytics on headcount organizational effectiveness metrics and other key performance indicators
- Develop a HR data governance strategy and standardized best practices to ensure the accuracy and scalability of organizational workforce analytics globally
- Demonstrate design options using prototyping.
- Functional experience and/or demonstrated proficiency in EPM-related business processes: Finance & Management reporting FP&A Analytics.
- Hands-on experience with delivering Enterprise Planning implementations.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Visio and SharePoint preferred.
- Experience working with a diverse set of partners with a strong customer service orientation and ability to influence key functional leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication & data presentation skills including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.