Job Responsibilities : Nike Factory Store – Specialist
Salary : $45400 per year
Company : Nike
Location : Williamsburg, IA 52361 US
Educational requirements : High School
Become a Part of the NIKE Inc. Team
NIKE Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow think dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers leaders and visionaries. At NIKE Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes teammates and retail partners in the industry.
Our purpose is to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet active communities and an equal playing field for all.
In order to stay at the top of our game we’re always looking to level-up with outstanding people who provide the kind of above-and-beyond service that inspires Nike fans for life!
As a member of Nike Retail you’ll be part of a diverse & inclusive team with opportunities for personal growth and professional development all in a casual work environment where you can be your authentic self. And with a generous employee discount and an overall benefits package that’s among the best around we’re pretty confident you’re gonna love it here!
More About This Role
Are you looking for a place to start your leadership journey? The Nike Specialist role offers the opportunities you need to grow with personalized coaching to elevate your game.
The mission of a Nike store Specialist is clear: deliver a premium in-store experience to our consumers. Along with balancing an associate’s responsibilities you’re able to expertly handle complex situations with autonomy and poise.
In addition to shared leadership responsibilities you will focus on one of three Areas of Expertise where you’ll gain critical experiences that help propel you along your development journey.
- Consumer Experience. With the consumer at the heart of everything we do you’ll help shape how world-class service looks throughout the store bringing the Nike experience—both physical and digital—to life for our fans every step of the way.
- Athlete Services. In this role you’ll ensure that our store employees have the tools they need to be successful in their day-to-day tasks fostering a vibrant inclusive and fun work culture.
- Product Life Cycle. From receiving in the stockroom to visual merchandising on the sales floor you’ll make sure that the consumer always has access to the right product at the right time.
No matter the location or position every Nike employee shares one unifying mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete** in the world.
**If you have a body you’re an athlete
- 1 year of retail and/or consumer service experience
- Flexibility and willingness to work a combination of mornings evenings weekends and holidays based on the needs of the business
- Enthusiasm for engaging with consumers and inspiring them to become Nike Members
- Digital literacy—desire to learn and adapt to technology needs with agility
- Ability to communicate in English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist bend squat reach climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
NIKE Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package casual work environment a diverse and inclusive culture and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location or the role every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race color religion sex national origin age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression veteran status or disability.