Job Responsibilities : Network Engineer
Salary : $90000 Per Year
Company : Dice
Location : Remote US
MatchPoint Solutions is a fast-growing, young, energetic global IT-Engineering services company with clients across the US. We provide technology solutions to various clients like Uber, Robinhood, Netflix, Airbnb, Google, Sephora, and more! More recently, we have expanded to working internationally in Canada, China, Ireland, UK, Brazil, and India. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results, from idea to outcome. We keep our clients on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and provide solutions by using industry-specific best practices and expertise.
We are excited to be continuously expanding our team. If you are interested in this position, please send over your updated resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Core Networking team, within the Global Network Infrastructure organization, is seeking a Network Engineer who will help design, build, and operate next-generation network solutions to increase the efficiency, reliability, performance and agility of global production network.
The team is looking for someone with a passion for building large scale networks, observability and operational tooling, and with an automation focus. We are looking for someone who can grow into a leader within this team, and is happy to both teach and learn. If you value simplicity, work comfortably in a collaborative, fast paced environment, and are excited to both teach and learn, we’d love to talk to you.
Detailed Description of Services:
- Provide operational level 1 and level 2 support, troubleshooting and problem remediation of production data center networks.
- Provide production cloud networking support (AWS and GCP), interconnects, and VPC creation
- Assist in new production deployments (rack builds/capacity adds).
- Engineers may be required to participate in regular on-call rotations.
- Collaborate with teams especially Network Monitoring and TPMs on project based work.
- New deployments, upgrades and remediation of Networks/Data centers
- Remote Deployment Support .
Mid- Level Network Engineer:
- Very strong layer 2 and 3 networking Skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in IP networking and large enterprise or production networks
- Expert level in IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, IS-IS, MPLS, IPSEC, GRE and their best practices.
5+ years of experience as a enterprise cloud network engineer (AWS and GCP)
- Experience in managing systems and networks with automation tools
- Experience in maintaining 24×7 network infrastructure for a global company
MatchPoint Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- provided by Dice