Job Responsibilities : Sustainability Manager
Salary : $83456 per year
Company : Netflix
Location : Remote US
Remote United States
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with over 220 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series documentaries feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want anytime anywhere on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play pause and resume watching all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix Sustainability serves to bring Netflix’s carbon footprint to net zero by 2022 raise awareness through our film and television content and engage our millions of members on climate & environmental change. See our film and all the details at sustainability.netflix.com.
- Deliver Climate Risk Assessment that qualifies for investor- and government-required disclosures (i.e. product operational policy reputational risk)
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery by Data Analyst of company-wide carbon footprint
- Advise on automation by Data Analyst of GHG accounting/analytics/reductions tracking & forecasting
- Support Net Zero + Nature team in ensuring alignment with emerging climate target standards
- Support select country teams deliver on their local policy & comms priorities in shortlisted countries
- Multi-year experience with GHG accounting
- Experience designing or implementing data tools for footprinting or forecasting emissions
- Consulting experience for non-state actors on climate planning modeling and climate action plan implementation
- BA or MA/MS degree in relevant fields (environmental science engineering policy etc.)
- 8+ years experience in ESG or sustainability fields
- Candidates are required to be highly organized and have a proven track record of managing high volumes of competing demands and have the ability to shift priorities quickly project/program management experience is required.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills are essential experience writing for external communications a plus.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate clearly and accurately thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Netflix is fast-moving with a flat organizational structure which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidates must be motivated disciplined and able to work effectively autonomously and understand when to ask necessary questions.
Share this listing: