Job Responsibilities : National Service Coordinator
Salary : $17 Per Hour
Company : Enterprise Holdings
Location : Remote US
This is a full time remote position for candidates living in
St. Louis MO and offers a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Minimum starting pay is $17.36/hour but can increase depending on experience and shift
- 401k Profit Sharing and Full Benefits
- Coordinate roadside assistance through vendor partners by taking phone calls dispatching service through vendor portals and monitoring live jobs.
- Set up replacement rentals when clients are in need of alternative transportation.
- Research delays for roadside service communicate with vendor partners to obtain status of live jobs and evaluate available options to make decision on how to best assist driver.
- Consult customer decision makers regarding the vehicle repair service process.
- Assisting with relaying repair approvals to repair facilities on behalf of the client
- Providing timely follow up to ensure prompt service for clients
- Maintaining regular communication efforts with third party vendors as well as Fleet drivers
- Identifying and escalating customer service opportunities related to roadside assistance
- Assist drivers with general vehicle service questions or concerns.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans #LI-REMOTE
- Must have permanent residence in St. Louis Missouri
- Minimum two or more years successfully handling difficult conversations
- Minimum two years’ experience with customer and / or vendor support
- Minimum two years of administrative support experience
- Proven success in problem / conflict resolution or negotiation
- Intermediate level or better of proficiency with Microsoft Word Excel and Outlook
- Must be willing to accept minimum starting pay range of $17.36/hour
- Must have the ability to meet PC Internet and telephone equipment requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Have permanent residence with defined working space (home office spare bedroom etc.) that is clean ventilated and quiet
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL satellite or wireless)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload and download speed of 3Mb or greater (please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)
- Working web camera for virtual collaboration.
Enterprise reserves the right to verify your PC meets or exceeds the following requirements.
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one’s own needs
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Gathers and examines information from multiple sources
- Studies facts and details
- Considers past experiences and history
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages thoughts and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations