Job Responsibilities : Research Analyst
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : NAIS
Location : Washington, DC 20036
- Supports the evaluation of new tools and/or products by using a user-centered design process..
- Develops survey instruments and/or prepares research reports to support the priorities of the organization and the work done by other teams.
- Represents NAIS by promoting and disseminating research studies externally.
- Participates in the SIRT efforts to keep the organization abreast of current member trends questions and pressing needs.
- Seeks ways to expand NAIS support to other roles outside the core membership of heads of school including fielding surveys and hosting meet ups oriented to those in other roles.
- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the VP for SIRT.
- Bachelor’s degree required in education economics statistics or related field.
- Two to five years of relevant professional experience.
- Expertise in the understanding and application of qualitative research methodologies including Jobs-To-Be-Done Design Thinking or other related approaches.
- At least three years of experience in supporting a research program; experience in designing research instruments and analyzing and writing research reports preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel and/or other statistical reporting tools.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of independent schools (preferred).
Click Here : Apply Now