Job Responsibilities : Sr. Research Program Manager
Salary : $61,550 – $84,700 a year
Company : Johns Hopkins University
Location : Remote USD
Educational requirements : Graduate
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with study Principal Investigator faculty and staff at Johns Hopkins to support planning and implementation of new projects including the development of protocols and study material/data collection tools creating SOP’s and preparing and tracking IRB submissions and renewals.
- Trouble shoot project issues; identifying and resolving data management/system and regulatory concerns; implementing standard operating procedures (SOPs); and tracking project progress.
- Support data organization cleaning and analysis and contribute to research manuscripts.
- Serve as a liaison with various internal and external collaborators (i.e. JHBR Laboratory Maryland Cancer Registry) administrative staff data analysts laboratory staff etc.
- Provide oversight of the day-to-day activities of the ongoing research cohorts and other research studies as well as study staff.
- Responsible for or provides oversight for program petty cash account participant gift cards and parking vouchers (for ongoing research studies and participant compensation).
- Experience in preparing IRB MTA and DUA submissions and study reports (writing).
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and work on multiple tasks/projects with deadlines.
- Detail oriented and strong data collection skills.
- Experience with REDCap and ACCESS databases and excel spreadsheets.
- Some basic laboratory experience and biospecimen collection collection/shipping is a plus.
- Must have or obtain HIPAA and HSR certification.
- Employee is required to operate computer and keyboard on a daily basis.
- Prolonged vision requirements including viewing computer screen paper reports/documents charts etc.
- Occasionally will assist in pulling/retrieval of frozen biospecimen small cryoboxes from a – 80 upright freezer for shipping to labs for testing/analysis.
- Use of personal protective equipment as required.
- Work hours periodically may exceed typical 9-5 hours during urgent deadlines.
- With supervisor permission will be able to adjust schedule to accommodate late or weekend hours.
- Telework/in-person work flexible during COVID in agreement with supervisor.