Job Responsibilities : Medical Scribe 2022 Summer Start – Virtual
Salary : $13 per hour
Company : Scribekick
Location : United States US
Educational requirements : High School
Launch your medical career with a full-time paid medical scribe role with Scribekick. As a result of our hands-on experience and mentor relationships 90% of our scribes develop long-term careers in medicine after experiencing one-on-one work with physicians and our Scribekick team. As a scribe with Scribekick you will receive comprehensive paid training in medical terminology and procedures be matched with a physician based on your interests and work directly with a physician resulting in powerful letters of recommendation and ongoing mentorship.
- Offers one-on-one time with physicians and other healthcare providers
- Paid training that provides in-depth knowledge of HPI documentation EMR systems medical terminology disease processes procedures medications medical decision making and more.
- Specialties you can work with: Primary Care (Internal Medicine Family Medicine Pediatrics) Surgical Specialties (Orthopaedical General Breast Urology Dermatology) Medical Specialties (Cardiology Gastroenterology Pulmonary Radiation Oncology Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Management)
- Ability to commit with daytime office availability
- Typing test score of 60+ WPM
- High school diploma GED or equivalent
- Minimum GPA 3.2
- Passion and long-term interest in the medical field with a dedication to succeed.
- Ability to take direction and feedback for improvement in performance
- Strong and professional written and verbal English communication skills
- Attentive and present during training in order to execute scribe responsibilities associated with placement successfully
- Communicate professionally with management
- Successfully operate the EMR and document any procedures performed by the physician as well as patient orders including laboratory tests radiology tests medications etc.
- Must reside in one of the following states to be eligible for hire: Florida Georgia North Carolina New Hampshire Oklahoma South Carolina Utah Pennsylvania Tennessee Texas or Virginia
- Hourly rate based on experience
- Paid Training
- Mileage reimbursements as needed
- Bi-weekly pay direct deposit
- Paid holidays if applicable
- Computer stipend if needed
- Advancement opportunities
For all currently available opportunities please visit our careers page listed below:
Scribekick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scribekick does not discriminate based on race religion color sex gender identity sexual orientation age non-disqualifying physical or mental disability national origin veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications merit and business need.