Job Responsibilities : Medical Biller
Salary : 19 per Hour
Company : Shady Grove Fertility
Location : Remote US
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. The work we do building families offers stimulation challenge and personal reward.
If you’re a Billing Specialist looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians other medical providers and patients by providing expert care and service for fertility treatments.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Medical Biller Remote to join our Office. The schedule is working Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
How You’ll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general the Billing & Collections Specialist is responsible for:
- Review accounts to ensure accuracy of balance
- Provide any account maintenance
- Work collection module for all accounts 90 days and older
- Create spreadsheets of current balances for upcoming appointments
- Answer billing calls and return emails
- Candidates must have experience in health insurance medical terminology CPT codes and payment and charge posting
What You’ll Bring:
The skills and education we need are:
- Associate’s degree and 2 years of experience or a minimum 5 years experience without associate’s degree
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely.
- Ability to access input and retrieves information from a computer. Medical software program experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel spreadsheets is preferred.
- Strong skills in patient-orientation customer service and written/oral communication
- Must be organized detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and computer savvy
The qualified applicant will be a self-starter a great multi-tasker and an independent worker. In addition the successful candidate will be organized detailed-oriented strong computer experience a must and empathetic to patients needs’.
More important than the best skills however is the right person. Employees who embrace our mission vision and core values are highly successful.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Medical dental vision and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At IVF we promote and develop individual strengths in order to help staff grow personally and professionally. Our core values – Empathy Patient Focus Integrity Commitment and Compassion (EPICC) – guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do. We’re committed to growing our practice and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team!