Job Responsibilities : Medical Assistant – Troy Multispecialty
Salary : 20 per Hour
Company : Mercy
Location : Troy, MO 63379 US
Educational requirements : High School
Office Hours: M-F from 7:45 AM – 4:15 PM! No weekends or holidays
Troy Multispecialty Clinic
Medical Assistant Overview:
- The Medical Assistant will be supporting three providers.
- Responsibilities for the MA includes: back office rooming scribing patient vitals patient history medication reconcile minor procedure set up/assist refills referrals pre-charting for patient care.
Qualifications for MA:
Medical Assistant I
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- preferred at least one year of experience
Medical Assistant II
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program preferred and/or at least 1 year of experience working as a Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant III
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program and 3 years of experience
- Certification/Registration is required (RMA or CMA)
Key Mercy Benefits:
- Regular performance incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
MA RMA CCMA Medical Assistant LPN Clinic LPN #readytohire; Hiring near me ;Jobs ;$ ;SkillsNursing Clinic Nurse Clinical Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse Clinic LPN Clinical LPN Specialty Nurse Licensed Vocational Nurse Practical Nurse healthcare
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.