Job Responsibilities : Medicaid Whole Health Director
Salary : $99100 per year
Company : Elevance Health
Location : Hybrid remote US
- Job Family: Medical and Clinical
- Type: Full time
- Date Posted: Sep 27 2022
- Req #: JR5202
LOCATION: This is a hybrid position (remote opportunity with in-office collaborative work in Little Rock up to 10+ days per month). Arkansas residency is required.
HOURS: General business hours Monday through Friday.
The Whole Health Director is an individual contributor position responsible for providing direction and oversight for the health plans efforts to improve the health and well-being of the Health Plan’s membership.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Establishing informing monitoring and accomplishing the health plan’s integrated whole health strategy under the direction of the State Plan President.
- Championing integration and articulating the goals and value of our comprehensive whole health model to leadership associates and key stakeholders.
- Employing and implementing core concepts of whole health improvement such as social determinants of health health services research epidemiology and statistics to guide the health plans strategic vision.
- Building preserving and prioritizing collaborative sustainable relationships with public health social services local governmental agencies and community-based organizations.
- Utilizing social needs screening tools risk modeling and community needs assessments to leverage relevant internal and external data sources to understand the markets population served and translate data into actionable evidence to inform strategic planning policy and partnership.
- Overseeing annual program description whole health analysis and program evaluation documents.
- Requires a BA/BS in a relevant discipline or other degrees such as but not limited to master’s level social work public health health services research health policy epidemiology psychology or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in community health improvement public health or closely related relevant field such as whole health service coordination ambulatory care case or care management and or coordinating care within multiple settings and with multiple provider types.
- Current active unrestricted license such as RN LCSW LMHC LPC LMFT or Clinical Psychologist to practice as a health professional within the scope of licensure in the state of Arkansas.
- Strong clinical/leadership work with individuals with a Behavioral Health condition and/or an Intellectual/Developmental Disability in Arkansas.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex case issues related to the health-care delivery system in Arkansas including provider networks State systems clinical services care coordination/case management etc.
- Working knowledge of Arkansas Medicaid and the PASSE program including previous/current work with state agencies managed care and system delivery in Arkansas.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus any unsolicited resumes including those submitted to hiring managers are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem Inc. we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases paid holidays Paid Time Off and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement) medical dental vision short and long term disability benefits 401(k) +match stock purchase plan life insurance wellness programs and financial education resources to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021 is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age citizenship status color creed disability ethnicity genetic information gender (including gender identity and gender expression) marital status national origin race religion sex sexual orientation veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal state or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.