Job Responsibilities : Media Coordinator
Salary : $39000 Per Year
Company : Rain the Growth Agency
Location : Remote US
At a glance:
This is an entry level advertising position with our Integrated Media Investment team supporting the Media Buyers in the day to day management and execution of our clients’ campaigns.
What does a Media Coordinator do at Rain the Growth Agency?
Closely track and report pre and post logs for campaign performance reports.
- Retrieve and enter data for post/pre log times.
- Update and run weekly log request reports.
- Process and track buyer information.
- Develop update and maintain all media lists.
- Fully and successfully support the Media Buyers on your team.
- Maintain client contact information in our database.
- Generate confirm and track monthly media buys.
- Stewardship of media buys including monitoring reconciling and posting.
- Reconcile and manage billings for vendors.
- Work closely with all agency teams to ensure goals are being met and exceeded.
- Master the use of Rain Tracker to pull reports as needed for internal media evaluation and client reporting needs
- Stay on top of market and industry trends that would impact our clients businesses
- Assist with the development of Media Briefs.
What makes a great Media Coordinator at our agency?
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting preferable with an agency or marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn various systems and databases
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook PowerPoint Excel Word and Project
- Comfortable dealing with large amounts of data and ability to perform basic computations
- Maintain a high level of work quality
- Appreciation of Rain the Growth Agency’s Core Values
Why work at Rain the Growth Agency?
- We are a national leader in DTC marketing and an award-winning fully integrated creative and media agency specializing in both linear and digital channels.
- We represent many successful companies such as: Headspace Shopify Athletic Greens Mercari Adore Me Humana and Consumer Cellular.
- We believe in Transactional Brand Building. Meaning we deliver on our clients’ brand and sales objectives at the same time often with the same work and the same media plan. This proprietary Rain the Growth Agency philosophy has helped build many iconic brands such as Peloton Wayfair Humana and Chewy.
- There are about 275 of us all over the U.S. so we’re big enough to have all the bells and whistles but small enough to have a warm welcoming culture where everyone’s voice is heard.
- We are collaborative. We care about appreciate and respect each other value diversity and treat our staff very well.
- We proudly invest in our employees technology and tools to ensure the best possible work environment.
- We like to have fun! There is always an opportunity to join in group activities book clubs contests parties and events.
- Transparency is valued. Everyone in the company knows how we are doing and where we are going. We encourage open communication and reward success with performance-based bonuses.
- We are built for stability. We’ve been in business for more than 20 years and invest in keeping and enhancing key talent. Our average tenure is nearly 3x that of most of our competitors.
- We are selective with our clients though we have a large and diverse roster we only take on organizations that we believe can scale because our motivation is our clients winning not just revenue.
- All of the above because we are privately-held. We make big decisions quickly and answer only to our clients and to each other.